Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well whenever we played anywhere near our best we cut right through them, but a sweet save from Roebuck was needed early on. Caroline Weir intercepted it well outside the box and hit a goal of the season contender into the opposite top corner. Aoife Mannion was playing out of position apparently but did well enough for me, I guess she will continue there and the relationship with Steph especially will improve, but I really liked one crunching tackle which led to a dangerous counter. Lee Geum-min wasn't on for long but she has a lovely touch, seems very brave and created a couple chances, definitely wanna see more. Wasn't a vintage team performance, although we did boss them most of the 2nd half, so Caroline easily wotm for me. Glad to have seen the historic occasion, even happier we won it!

Watchable enough second half, neither side really put on the show they would have been hoping to put on to entice a portion of that crowd to return regularly though.

Mannion taking a foul throw every single time was infuriating to watch. It takes 10 minutes to learn to take a throw in.

Thought the 2nd half was decent. City will be a good side when they get Ellen White fit.

Watchable enough second half, neither side really put on the show they would have been hoping to put on to entice a portion of that crowd to return regularly though.

Mannion taking a foul throw every single time was infuriating to watch. It takes 10 minutes to learn to take a throw in.
First half was wretched but 2nd half very much better. I think Utd put a lot of effort into that first half and were able to disrupt City's passing. City may have been nervous too.

I didn't go, but watched on BT. If I was in Manchester at the time, I would go.

A little bit more sharper said Karen Carey - why the fuck can’t pundits be taught some basic grammar before they are allowed to be let loose on a TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.