Internationals September 5-10 Euro Qualifiers

He’s a striker and he scores for fun both at international level and prem level. Not sure what more he can do.
We are used to our strikers working hard for the team,you never see sergio or gabby just standing about waiting for everyone else to do the work for them,no offence but the hammers football is much like englands so it seems fine to you

Semi final of the World Cup last time out. Coasting ever since. Hardly shite.
This Bulgaria side are terrible but England have created next to nothing all game. There’s German third division players playing here and most of the others don’t start for other shite clubs around Europe.

The thing with England is we have creative midfielders but play non-creative midfielders.

So we’re negative and slow in possession, barely create anything and we’re boring to watch.

Think we scored 1 goal from open play in the WC.

Just watched 10 mins of the match and its literally sending me asleep. Had to turn it off.

Some people on here watch City week in week out, anything compared to that is shite to be fair

I think it’s more English mentality.

You’ll have West Ham fans slagging off Kane no matter what he does, and you’ll have Liverpool fans slagging of Rashford or someone of a rival team. It’s a shame as together they are a good bunch and look in good shape for the future. We’re just going to labelled as ‘shit’ no matter what.

I think it’s more English mentality.

You’ll have West Ham fans slagging off Kane no matter what he does, and you’ll have Liverpool fans slagging of Rashford or someone of a rival team. It’s a shame as together they are a good bunch and look in good shape for the future. We’re just going to labelled as ‘shit’ no matter what.

Are you watching the same english match as me lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.