Internationals September 5-10 Euro Qualifiers

Every England game you come on here and pick fights with the same person - ie, Karen7. If you don't agree with a forum member's post (and remember this IS a Man City supporters forum), ignore it - as you appear to do to pretty much every other poster whose name isn't Karen7.
You come across as petty-minded, argumentative, and sneerily dismissive of anybody who doesn't share your somewhat blinkered view of football.

Perhaps I'm reading you wrong (in all fairness it wouldn't be the first time), but it might bode you well to remember that other posters can and do have a contrary opinion to yours.
He has exemplary taste in music though ;)

I swore at the TV more times than I ever have before and not even once at the ref. Even more than at the Twin Clowns Act, Gary and Martin. Equal times at Hoddle and Tyldeseley and also at the panel although I did agree at times with Roy Keane. He's growing on me after his remarks over the Pisscan although RKIAC forever.

just saying this, if Henderson, Rice and Barclay are the best we have get used to quarter final exits at tournaments, Sterling made several runs and no passes, he's dropping deep along with Rashford because they aren't getting the ball. It was no secret Bulgaria would play 9 behind the ball, why not experiment with Mount or Maddison and try and be creative. Typical boring Southgate, boring line-up and play, and to compound it boring Hoddle commentating.
Totally agree!! I noticed sterling get quite frustrated when making those runs and no passes coming through. The midfield is a joke. Surely these types of games are PERFECT to experiment with younger players??

I hate seeing City players like Bernardo playing against dirty physical teams like Serbia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.