NFL Football

How does Antonio Brown rank on the list of dumbest athletes on the planet? He forced his way off of a Super Bowl contender to go to a bottom feeder and now that he's there he refuses to play because he wants to wear a less safe helmet.

As a Chiefs fan I hope he continues to fight the good fight and refuses to play without the helmet of his choice.

Rivers has one more year with this shit show of a franchise and then I can start to support another team again wherever he goes. Looking forward to that. Fuck Spanos.

Bill's releasing 'Shady' McCoy surprised me to be honest, although probably fair to say his best days are behind him. Still, a brave decision, perhaps accelerated due to the promise shown by Devin Singletary who was picked up in the 3rd round of the draft. McCoy has since signed with the Chiefs, so good chance to get a superbowl appearance before his careers over.

Like they haven't been in discussions with AB since the Steelers refused to trade him to them, fucking filthy cheats.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.