Hangovers

Drinking a pint or two of water before going to bed is really helpful (if you can remember to do that).
That is the thing mate, remembering.

I think an Evanescent vitamin c plus zinc tablet in a pint of water and two paracetamols help prevent a hangover. And it also works the morning after. Plus a good hearty breakfast helps. Yoghurt, Cereal/porridge full English, tea/coffee.

That is the thing mate, remembering.

I think an Evanescent vitamin c plus zinc tablet in a pint of water and two paracetamols help prevent a hangover. And it also works the morning after. Plus a good hearty breakfast helps. Yoghurt, Cereal/porridge full English, tea/coffee.
I don't think one of your dodgy 'yoghurt and porridge ' breakfasts will help at all.

2 calipo orange ice lollies (the ones in cardboard tubes), big mug of strong sugary tea, bacon sandwiches and paracetamol. Then back to bed. I think it's a little late for @Bert Trautmann's Parachute ( excellent) suggestion of drinking a couple of pints of water before bed. Once you've done all this go back to the pub for a couple.
What if someone has pissed in the kettle?

What if someone has pissed in the kettle?
My mate sh*t in his kitchen bin after a night on the lash.

In his still drunk/hungover state he couldn't work out why his missus we screaming at him to get his arse downstairs.

When he staggered into the kitchen the smell from the bin hit him and he lost the contents of his stomach all over the wall/door/floor and also got some on her pajamas.

When he finally managed to steady himself he looked in the bin and said 'who the f*ck did that?'

She will never forgive him.

Best answer already posted, plenty of water night before and sugary fatty foods next morning followed by Guinness

Last edited:
I realised a couple of months ago that sugar is a definite - a sugary drink and an ice cream works well.

I'll check in tomorrow to let you know how that's gone for me at work tomorrow... It's already sounding bollocks in my head

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.