Hangovers

I realised a couple of months ago that sugar is a definite - a sugary drink and an ice cream works well.

I'll check in tomorrow to let you know how that's gone for me at work tomorrow... It's already sounding bollocks in my head
Ice cream always worked for me, too.

Another drink, mid-dayish. Slowly does it, though

Feel like death today after 16 hours on it yesterday. Not often I feel like this and always makes me realize why I hate hangovers so much. Only cure is to get pissed again.

Lets face it, fuck all really works. All of the above and any other put forward can possibly reduce a bit the hell of a right hangover, but nothing but time and our beleaguered liver and kidneys detoxifying us works.

The only way to stop a hangover is to cut down on what you consume. Everything else is like Homeopathy, a waste of fucking time.

When I was heavily into a lads drinking culture many years ago, we used to meet in the pub sometime during Saturday or Sunday following a heavy Friday or Saturday night. We had a hangover reference system which was 'minus 3' or 'minus 5' or whatever. It meant that this was how many pints you needed to sink before you felt normal. Worked for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.