Pre vinny game Manchester - meet up! The Waldorf. 4pm. 26 so far.

I had a McBumholes £1.99 Bigmac n' fries voucher on me from a bus ticket mate.

Would have been funny as fuck to see you run across the pitch and out the other side of the stadium to the one next to Asda, just so you could save 3 quid; )
Could’ve done it naked. They’d be calling me Big Mike ;-)

Safe journey home Karen and I hope you had a wonderful time Up North. Met a few interesting folk and planned to get around to speak to all the contingency as I had allotted 5 minutes per poster but some lost souls were more demanding than others so maybe another time for the ones we missed out. The ones we did meet were delightful company and in no particular order were the right honorable Mr Web group leader with his sidekick Mr Hinch, Mr Blue, Mat the train dude, Mr and Mrs Drone, Mr and Mrs Bacon, Mr Risling, Bimbo, Biggers, Mr Rascal and a chance sardine meet up with Mr Flyer and his wife crammed up on that splendid tram journey to the ground and if any others we have inadvertently missed out then apologies in advance. Adios:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.