United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, be true. Another 5 years of dabbing and social media fuck-ups, and all the while contributing absolutely nothing on the pitch...love it!

"Manchester United are in talks with Jesse Lingard over a new contract, it has been claimed. Lingard, 26, has entered the final two years of his current contract at Old Trafford. According to Italian football journalist Nicolo Schira, discussions over an extension until 2024 are taking place." - 2 days ago

"Manchester United are in talks with Jesse Lingard over a new contract, it has been claimed. Lingard, 26, has entered the final two years of his current contract at Old Trafford. According to Italian football journalist Nicolo Schira, discussions over an extension until 2024 are taking place." - 2 days ago
Wonder who is after him for them to extend.

There's nothing to suggest any major upturn in quality due in the squad until after 2024.

There's nothing to suggest any major upturn in quality due in the squad until after 2024.

I read things like this and I become a bit like Scrooge, on Christmas morning, when the ghosts have been and it is now down to him to change his ways. He's no more the curmudgeonly, miserly old skinflint from before, instead he's blossomed into a laughing, happy-go-lucky, benevolent old gentlemen with a ready smile and a friendly word for everyone.
The latter Scrooge is exactly how I feel whenever I hear even the faintest rumblings of bad news for the rags - particularly if they themselves see it as good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.