United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like us they’ve made 2 signings. And Olé has had time to get his message across to his players - just like Pep - so there’s little difference there either. And we’ll be starting the season level on points. So anyone would surely be shocked if by May united aren’t level on points with us.

I just hope we have the edge on the goal difference.

You forgot to mention squad size; both clubs will have the same number of players available.

Just like us they’ve made 2 signings. And Olé has had time to get his message across to his players - just like Pep - so there’s little difference there either. And we’ll be starting the season level on points. So anyone would surely be shocked if by May united aren’t level on points with us.

I’m sure our annual 7 or 8 past de hamish boy may just edge the GD in our favour.

You forgot to mention squad size; both clubs will have the same number of players available.
We’re screwed.

We don’t have the ‘DNA’.
We don’t have the historic ‘right’ to success.
We don’t have the ‘way’.
We don’t have the Frank Clark ‘fledglings’.

Might as well go and join Notlob and Ramsbottom and raise a glass of bitter to what could of been

liverpool were 25 point behind at start of last season and look what they achieved

Liverpool were level on points with us at the start of last season. Just like everyone else. Someway ahead at one point, unlike anyone else.
Not according to the media. According to the media they came within a point of closing the 25 point gap that existed at the start of the season.

I gather they won't be signing anyone else then?

Rags fans must be seething. Imagine your squad needing a complete overhaul just to be competitive and your only signings are a kid from Crystal Palace and a kid from the Championship - with almost none of the deadwood removed.

If that was us we'd be absolutely going mental on here.

Ed Woodhead has been given a pay rise by his mates the Glazer Bros, and a group of (Green and Gold) United fans have released a letter condemning it and the Glazers.

I think it’s great. Ed is doing a fantastic job. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.