******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would of won the first test if he didnt get injured.

that is the £64 million pound question ?? yes jimmy would have took wickets not doubting that, but smith still gets his runs and that is a major part in them beating us, am never ever saying jimmy is a crap bowler his record is great in test cricket and in england when it swings sideways he is unplayable, but his time has come to a end for me with (EBC) and root saying we are looking to the future and the ashes down under, that says sorry jimmy thank you and good bye

his record down under is poor and with the kookaburra and the pitches he goes for big runs for little return in wickets so another reason why jimmy should not tour and play in the next ashes, forget loyalty and all that we need to build a youth hungry squad and add more fast pace to with we have in archer

that is the £64 million pound question ?? yes jimmy would have took wickets not doubting that, but smith still gets his runs and that is a major part in them beating us, am never ever saying jimmy is a crap bowler his record is great in test cricket and in england when it swings sideways he is unplayable, but his time has come to a end for me with (EBC) and root saying we are looking to the future and the ashes down under, that says sorry jimmy thank you and good bye

his record down under is poor and with the kookaburra and the pitches he goes for big runs for little return in wickets so another reason why jimmy should not tour and play in the next ashes, forget loyalty and all that we need to build a youth hungry squad and add more fast pace to with we have in archer

He was fantastic over there when we won the ashes. With Anderson being world class I’d rather back him to find a way to get smith out and I’ll stick with if he didnt get injured in the first test we would of won that.

You can't just blood youngsters, lose games and hope that in two years you have a team good enough to win in Australia. and learning from Jimmy is the best thing any youngster coming into the squad can do.

yes you can and playing down under is a whole new ball game to playing in england ?? the kookaburra ball and the pitches and the heat you need more than just swing and seam,youth brings something to the table and we have some very good young players who are getting blocked because of the old guard wanting to keep playing and also losing ???

build now and get all the old deadwood out of the squad who are sitting on central contracts and think they are untouchable ?? well if the interview by ROOT yesterday means something and not just smoke up the bums then the ECB need to change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.