Future Wingers

Sancho would be amazing but would cost the earth. Still think he's not only almost certainly going to be world class, he fits our (current) style of play more than any other available winger.

Donyell Malen scored 5 past Vitesse on the weekend for PSV, maybe worth keeping an eye on him.

He’s not club trained as he was only here two years. But he would be the best option for sure.

Yes but he's under 21 and that 3rd year would be spent back at the club

Sancho joined City as a 14 year old in March 2015.

That means that he was at City during the 14/15, 15/16 and 16/17 seasons which means he is homegrown.

The rule demands players are there for 36 months or 3 seasons - it doesn't have to be the whole season. This is why Aleix Garcia counts and was on our HG list before he left on loan.

So we don't even have to buy him before he turns 21 for him to be club trained.

Sancho joined City as a 14 year old in March 2015.

That means that he was at City during the 14/15, 15/16 and 16/17 seasons which means he is homegrown.

Doesn’t the rule state that a player has to have been registered at a club for 3 years though? He was only here for just over 2 years.

Doesn’t the rule state that a player has to have been registered at a club for 3 years though? He was only here for just over 2 years.
I updated my comment now to have more detail. It's 3 years or 3 seasons.

Pogba another example, he was only with United for 33 months, but it covered 09/10, 10/11 and 11/12.

Am I the only one that likes Hakim Ziyech? Tricky player, and an absolutely deadly left foot. An eye for goal and his movement his good. Loves his one-twos and also likes the ball to feet. Lovely first touch as well.

He’ll be 27 in March so not ‘young’ in the sense of a future star. Nonetheless, I wouldn’t mind him in sky blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.