earphones help

marco

bought a pair Sennheisers the ear bud type, they have been great but now the music sounds tinney not much base, i'm at a loss if its a setting on windows 10 or if they need replacing, bought new cushions for them but no change in quality

Interesting as the recent Windows 10 software upgrade has rendered my headphones useless as they simply dont work or get recognised when i plug them in.

Interesting as the recent Windows 10 software upgrade has rendered my headphones useless as they simply dont work or get recognised when i plug them in.
Has anyone ever done a major update of Windows without it fucking up something on their computer? I upgraded to Windows 10 when they were doing it as a free download and the trackpad stopped working. I had to buy an external mouse just to uninstall it again.

bought a pair Sennheisers the ear bud type, they have been great but now the music sounds tinney not much base, i'm at a loss if its a setting on windows 10 or if they need replacing, bought new cushions for them but no change in quality

Obviously, you've got decent earphones, so you should hear great sounds. As denislawsbackheal says, you should try another source which will identify if the problem lies with the earphones or the source. Earphones by Sennheiser probably come with 2 or three speakers in each ear, so unless you've driven them beyond their limit, then one of the bass speakers may have failed in either the left or right ear. You should be able to hear this imbalance without too much trouble using a decent source. I think it would be unlikely that you've blown both bass speakers at the same time so the source would seem to be the problem.

Finally, if you have blown your earphones, it is possible to get them repaired rather than fork out for new ones, depending on their value. A google search will lead you in the right direction.

my monies on windows settings, had a problem with a recent update which killed all sound, had to reinstall drivers to get it back.

my monies on windows settings, had a problem with a recent update which killed all sound, had to reinstall drivers to get it back.
I have the bluetooth Jabra Elite Active 75t and now whenever i want to use them with my laptop i have to reinstall the drivers as well. Defo affected the sound as well. Fucking annoying

Obviously, you've got decent earphones, so you should hear great sounds. As denislawsbackheal says, you should try another source which will identify if the problem lies with the earphones or the source. Earphones by Sennheiser probably come with 2 or three speakers in each ear, so unless you've driven them beyond their limit, then one of the bass speakers may have failed in either the left or right ear. You should be able to hear this imbalance without too much trouble using a decent source. I think it would be unlikely that you've blown both bass speakers at the same time so the source would seem to be the problem.

Finally, if you have blown your earphones, it is possible to get them repaired rather than fork out for new ones, depending on their value. A google search will lead you in the right direction.

thanks flyer, their fine on another device so it rules out the speaker, it must be windows 10, is their nothing around such as add on's for windows that you know of that would would perform like a graphic equalizer to boost base and volume etc that i could download

It would appear that anyone with Realtek hardware in their laptop or computer has had it turned to shit by windows update.

Fucking joke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.