Europa League Games 19th Sept

Ha ha long may this continue!

Peter Thomas: Have supported United for 66 years and this side tonight is the worst one I have ever seen absolutely atrocious no coordination and it seems no plan and no skill.

Try not to vomit. From Simon Stone on BBC:

Manchester United have moved their 'atmosphere section' from the Stretford End to the area normally reserved for visiting fans for tonight's game.

That is the area regarded as the loudest in the stadium due to the low roof.

The home fans in there are making plenty of noise, including coming up with a song for teenage striker Mason Greenwood, to the tune of David Bowie's Starman. "Mason, he is dynamite, he scores them with his left foot and he scores them with his right."

Whose payroll is Stone on? I think the BBC’s - so its the license fee payers - like you and me that pay him, but the way he behaves you’d think he was employed by the Rags. He’s a disgrace.

Whose payroll is Stone on? I think the BBC’s - so its the license fee payers - like you and me that pay him, but the way he behaves you’d think he was employed by the Rags. He’s a disgrace.

He's a Rag fan just as simple as that. However unlike the likes of Sam Lee he's not professional to look past it.

Ha ha long may this continue!

Peter Thomas: Have supported United for 66 years and this side tonight is the worst one I have ever seen absolutely atrocious no coordination and it seems no plan and no skill.
Hahahahaha how about this one .Luke:ogs needs greenwood up front one of the best finishers he has ever seen or rashford one of the worst finishers everyone has ever seen ..

The rags would be better served getting themselves knocked out of this competition ASAP,for the simple reason they ain’t gonna win it and they need to be careful as taking their eye off the league could result in them missing out on 6th spot ...
Tbf they’ve doing their best to get knocked out

Did Savage just take the piss out of the rags bench there saying "they all look raring to go".

I didn't think that type of blasphemy was permitted?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.