Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scousers still peddling the usual about us trying to create a rivalry...they really are something else the cult. Considering their local (supposedly unbiased paper - look away Everton) are consistently posting articles about us

Find it truly hilarious that the posters on rawk believe that winning the CL was bigger, and working in Liverpool I can tell you that ALL dipper fans i know have agreed it wasn't.

Like someone else posted a while ago the mongs that post on that cult website are either irish, or full blown weirdos

Best team in europe, worlds best CB, (lost how many games in europe last season) and then beaten in Napoli, and they were saying it was game over after we lost Laporte

No mention of the hacking in the Liverpool Echo.

The Littlewoods FC headline page is....?

A46-FDFE5-1828-4-B22-866-C-ADF1-BA2002-F5.jpg

Arguing semantics here really so we'll leave it at that. No biggie. I don't think the club organised the smashing of the bus but I'd have little time for those involved in it.
I wonder what was involved in this hacking story. The details like.

Littlewoods FC itself might not have organised the bus-smashing, but it certainly facilitated it, putting details of the route up on the club’s website, and clearly condoned it.

Your club is a scumbag organisation of the highest order and as bad as its scumbag followers.

I think it’s the general lack of self awareness that grinds.
Or rather, that the self awareness isn’t based on facts, just perpetuated fiction:
Victimised - too many examples to list
Money creating the ability to create their istree - littlewoods
Dodgy sponsors - standard chartered, a shining light of impropriety.
Winning trophies before May

Looking at other forums or even the BBC’s HYS, it’s also the level of fiction about us/them:
Emptihad vs ‘under the Anfield lights on a european night’ with 16000 watching the year after they won it.
Qatar/Saudi owned - that’s always a ‘WTF, theres clearly no basis to believe anything else you say/type’
Let alone the usual litany of oil, drugs, cheating, bought the league (pot meet kettle)
Spot on, much better than I can portray.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Total domination and grinding Rags and Dippers into the ground on the way , nothing more nothing less , our club will never be the media darlings like the two mentioned , so only pure humiliation of the 659m Rags and 500m Dippers will suffice.

Arguing semantics here really so we'll leave it at that. No biggie. I don't think the club organised the smashing of the bus but I'd have little time for those involved in it.
There is a thread all about it,you lot have had to pay us 1million for hacking our database,cheats on the pitch and cheats off it
Lets see if your brilliant front 3 can beat 8 goals against chelseas kids

I can feel your pain, you are wilting and I expect your demise from BM is imminent.

Coutinho was signed in Jan 2013, presuming they were already raiding our database (I don't think there's been a timeframe put up for this?) that didn't work out too bad. They're still spending the profit on him now.
Article says hacking happened for eight months starting in June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.