United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
That pub team they scraped past in mid week clearly took a toll on them. They are a media myth now. The rag plastic worldwide fanbase of people who think wearing a knock off shirt and being able to spell 'Pogba' means they have a stake in football fed by a media who liken every new rag player as a messiah must at some point die....please.

Ole's last 7 away games in PL:

L - 2-0 Arsenal
L - 2-1 Wolves
L - 4-0 Everton
D - 1-1 Huddersfield (r)
D - 1-1 Wolves
D - 1-1 Southampton
L - 2-0 West Ham

GF 4 GA 13

My god they are shite. Fair fucks to Neville who constantly stated this is what the best part of £1bn gets you when you dont spend wisely - LMFAO.

Rag at work was keen to welcome me last Monday, I wonder if he will be as keen tomorrow :)

CITY WIN, united LOSE

XD

What a fucking weekend. Now Chavs give us the cherry on top.

Just so I have got it right, it's.....

Oh I never felt more like singing the Blues
City win, United Lose

Great song why don't we add on the line 'Oh City, you got me singing the Blues'. It could take off.

Rag at work was keen to welcome me last Monday, I wonder if he will be as keen tomorrow :)

If he is like the rag I use to employ he was always sick after a rag lost. I even tried to sack him over it , he never came in. We would take action against the piss heads who took mondays of regular, but as normal with them he got away with it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.