#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really imagine a scenario where Pep is upset enough with Phil to exclude him from the photo but also manage to keep it completely in house (save @twosips tip last week). Would strongly suggest he's still sick, which would be pretty unfortunate considering the game tomorrow.

Pep can be really tough if some player crossed his line more than he likes. He was being tough with much bigger names and authorities in football players world than Phil Foden is.

Don't know if that is the case here, but Pep is not that sweety always.

Pep can be really tough if some player crossed his line more than he likes. He was being tough with much bigger names and authorities in football players world than Phil Foden is.

Don't know if that is the case here, but Pep is not that sweety always.
He is not going to stop a lad taking his place in history and ban him from being in the team photo

I’m not so sure the photo was taken today. All the players trained on Friday in full kit so maybe the photo was taken then. Would certainly make sense why they were in full kit and why Foden wasn’t there.

He is not going to stop a lad taking his place in history and ban him from being in the team photo

I don't have idea if there is anything in there but he is the guy who fucked off Zlatan Ibrahmovic when he was the bet striker in the World. If Phil would cross the line with him, he wouldn't hesitate to do bad things to him, no matter what. Pep is tough guy and demands total authority.

I can't really imagine a scenario where Pep is upset enough with Phil to exclude him from the photo but also manage to keep it completely in house (save @twosips tip last week). Would strongly suggest he's still sick, which would be pretty unfortunate considering the game tomorrow.

I agree. I don't think its linked at all. What I said did happen, I know it did from an exceptionally reliable source...but I don't think its anything to do with this at all though.

Reactions: cjn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.