#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not so sure the photo was taken today. All the players trained on Friday in full kit so maybe the photo was taken then. Would certainly make sense why they were in full kit and why Foden wasn’t there.

That makes a lot of sense! Confusion comes from them posting it on their IG today as if its just happened.

Cobra so he goes to a Swansea or a wolves or Eddie Howes retirement home in Bournemouth what is he going to learn there? He is not mixing everyday with the kdbs, the Bernie's , David Silva picking up their knowledge there ideas their way of doing things all closely monitored by pep and his team . With other players I understand sending them on loan it's away of getting them in the shop window to raise funds. The academy is there to produce players for revenue gain, but not Foden he is being groomed to play a specific role for city in the future he is not in the shop window to be sold he is being moulded into a specific role for city .

I’m not advocating he goes on loan myself, but what a bizarre question. He’d learn how to play with and against PL level players in the heat of battle, week in week out. Pretty bloody obvious, that.

Got to love how many on here know whats best for Foden in how he should be developed (obviously managed this level of talent elsewhere I guess). I trust those wanting him out on loan are guaranteeing success and that he will return and be an instant shoe in for Merlin

That post does you no favours at all. And don’t even ask why.

I don't have idea if there is anything in there but he is the guy who fucked off Zlatan Ibrahmovic when he was the bet striker in the World. If Phil would cross the line with him, he wouldn't hesitate to do bad things to him, no matter what. Pep is tough guy and demands total authority.
Don't exaggerate,phil is a shy kid,he might have got all balshy and said i want to play,that's exactly what pep wants him to do,do bad things to him lol

Don't exaggerate,phil is a shy kid,he might have got all balshy and said i want to play,that's exactly what pep wants him to do,do bad things to him lol

I'm shy too, so I don't understand that stuff about bad things :)

I’m not advocating he goes on loan myself, but what a bizarre question. He’d learn how to play with and against PL level players in the heat of battle, week in week out. Pretty bloody obvious, that.
Yea ok like he doesn't already .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.