Everton (a) Post-Match Thread

For now let us do our best to accomodate these in our first elevens:

Aguero
Mahrez
Bernardo (either on the left of attack with Mendy supplying width or alongside KDB)

The great team wins when they are not playing well, 3 points, most important.
the boys are not machine they are human after all, some players had off day like Zincho, walker, and Sterling.
Roll-on next match and never doubt city, we are the best.
Neville was on duty today.

Was you blindfolded watching Norwich game pal?

I like Zinchenko but his positioning in defence is quite often questionable. And without Laporte chaperoning him when he goes AWOL, he will get further exposed, especially against top opposition.
I agree, zinchenko really struggled at times. Mendy is now 1st choice in my opinion.

Not really and Pep agrees with me. :) Gundo is wank, Zinch is shit and still they've been picked almost every week. Anyway, opinions differ, this is board is still teeming with people thinking Balotelli, Negredo and that geezer from Swansea were much better strikers than Dzeko. Anyway, a huge win!

Your problem is showing a total lack of respect to players that pull on our shirt , calling them wank and shit is not being a supporter.

Nowhere near the shit some people are saying. One or two were below par but it was a battling performance against determined opponents. So crucial we got all three points. A big shout for Eddie and Mahrez.

Thought Seamus Coleman looked good for them.

Last edited:
We'll have Laporte and Stones fit and Garcia gaining game time every month. Which top class defender wants to come in when he might not get a game...

Wait a mo... I know... Johnny Fucking Evans!

JJ

Not sure Laporte will be fit as soon as January.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.