City fan throws beer at Gary Neville

Unbelievably stupid post - sorry

Sorry......yes I think you should be !

To much revisionism about rat boys core views

Don’t kid yourself....he still hates CITYs success and what we’ve done to his club and I don’t blame him

Sorry......yes I think you should be !

To much revisionism about rat boys core views

Don’t kid yourself....he still hates CITYs success and what we’ve done to his club and I don’t blame him
He may hate us, but what was done was pure stupidity. More fool you if you think that kind of behaviour is acceptable

What disappoints me most is the ones saying it’s nothing and he had it coming. I don’t care if he hates us, if he’s a red ! There is never an excuse for behaving that way

If it was buzzer or goater you’d all be fuming

The perpetrator would already be enjoying a Winston Churchill statue at his home.

After having to put up with that’s 90 mins tonight he needs a ton of stinking dog shit thrown at him.
I don't listen because I got rid of Sky, he critisizes us because he doesn't want the dippers winning the league, I'm not sticking up for him, he is a prick but I think there lies the reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.