City fan throws beer at Gary Neville

I would have sacrifced some beer tonite,he is such a prick
It's all subliminal messages / propaganda against our club.. Keep saying negative things about City and the populous will eventually believe what is being said.

I cannot think of other club in the premier league who get as much negativity thrown at them as us.. It's getting beyond us being the pantomime villain now. Getting a bit heavy, every week, in the papers, on=line and on SKY.. It's time the club started issuing statements to the media and start reeling one or 2 of them in to take the pressure off our Manager who is always the guy who has to front up!

Sort it out City!

I'm always astounded when I people say he's a great pundit. All he does is moan about things like players laughing or not running enough and then labours the point over and over again. Either that or he's banging on about united's problems behind the scenes as if anyone gives a shit.
He used to be better. He made an effort to be objective and logical, which at the time of his first appearances as a pundit was a real breathe of fresh air.

The problem is that he's grown too comfortable and started to relax, so he's regressed into being himself. And it turns out the real Neville is a whiny, over emotional, and unclinical thinker.

//for a while he was resigned to the fact-now he is accustomed to the fact-what is the fact.His two worst nightmares being far far better than his old team -and no hope of catching up any time soon

He had a cold up until the Everton goal and then he suddenly chirped up.

For the first time tonight I witnessed a proper hatchet job on us from sky, as clear as day.

Tomorrow I ring virginmedia up and cancel my sky sports package. I refuse, directly or indirectly, to give these ****s another cent. Their bias against us tonight was played out in front of millions.

Absolutely shocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.