Everton (a) Post-Match Thread

Why did no-one think to correct Hinchcliffe on the apology front. Hard to believe that neither Kelly Cates nor Hinchcliffe were briefed on the fact that Bernardo has already apologised in writing, and yet Hinchcliffe raged that Bernardo hasn't apologised. Job done for Sky - they've managed to pour bilge all over Bernardo.

Was their goal offside. I know the ball didn't go straight to Calvin Lewis but he then scored. Should VAR have gone back to that stage? Not sure how you can't be interfering with play 12 yards out and then score 3 seconds later.
If that had been us.......

Why did no-one think to correct Hinchcliffe on the apology front. Hard to believe that neither Kelly Cates nor Hinchcliffe were briefed on the fact that Bernardo has already apologised in writing, and yet Hinchcliffe raged that Bernardo hasn't apologised. Job done for Sky - they've managed to pour bilge all over Bernardo.
I'm certain they'll issue an apology...….. Oh, hang on.

Was their goal offside. I know the ball didn't go straight to Calvin Lewis but he then scored. Should VAR have gone back to that stage? Not sure how you can't be interfering with play 12 yards out and then score 3 seconds later.

Of course it was. But the fools that run the game will tell you, with a straight face, that Laportes alleged handball against Spurs gave an advantage to the attacking team and Calvert-Lewin's offside didn't. Thunderc*nts!

I thought Calvin Lewis may have been offside but replays showed he wasn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.