Dinamo Zagreb (H) post match thread

Just say it as it is, it was not missed by Var, it was ignored and blatantly corrupt. 7 people in Var missed it
BT almost said it how it is. They said just the seven officials missed the handball penalty claim in the first half and that they don't understand why VAR did not award what was a clear pen on Aguero.

Peter Walton said he could not sit here and defend the use of VAR tonight.

I think the media is suspicious now that something is not quite right...

The competition reeks -never feels right when we play unless we are four up. The ref was incredible-not least by being constantly in the way-that's not chance.

BT almost said it how it is. They said just the seven officials missed the handball penalty claim in the first half and that they don't understand why VAR did not award what was a clear pen on Aguero.

Peter Walton said he could not sit here and defend the use of VAR tonight.

I think the media is suspicious now that something is not quite right...

Fair play for giving an honest assessment of what was said on BT. Makes a refreshing change.

PEP (On @DeBruyneKev's injury) It's not serious. Today he could not play. We will see for next Sunday but right now I don't know (whether he will play this weekend). After international break, he will be fit.

PEP @IlkayGuendogan, you cannot believe how good he is. He is an exceptional player. He plays different positions and his work ethic. I missed him a lot in first year when he was out for six months. He's one of best signings in this Club's history.

Foden’s goal was the highlight of the night.

VAR and the ref were embarrassing tonight. The BLATANT handball not given was just one of many calamities by the officials.

Use VAR properly or fcuk it off.

Dinho and Mahrez impressed me. How good is Rodri’s passing? Cancelo has good movement going forward. Raheem doing what Raheem does. Foden taking his chance.

VAR actually isn’t the problem. Let’s all think about it. The problems remain with decisions as long as incompetent and shit refs keep operating it. However, in accordance to the rhetoric, fuck UEFA and fuck VAR.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.