Bernardo Silva charged with misconduct by FA

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not going to get a six game ban. I’ll be surprised if he gets one at all tbh.
A warning and some advice on future social media activity would be my guess.
Either way I think it’s weighed heavy on his mind the last couple of weeks and it needs to come to a conclusion sooner rather than later so we can get our Bernardo back.

Hope you are right , the problem in all this are that we are not all together where is the support for Bernardo Pep has come out but was crucifty ied by his own fans on Blue Moon and 93:20 podcasts .
Bernardo and Pep have no roots to City and if the find that there own fans do not support them why should they stay ?
I dont think it nice to be called racist if you know that you are not .

You’d imagine that the £1M was paid exactly for that reason. I expect City have somewhat naively signed a NDA and, if they have, that’s really the end of the matter.

I can't believe City would get pushed into a cheap NDA like some poor lass needing money who got groped by a future PM in a bar.

If they took the money it's because they wanted some indirect admission of wrongdoing for future reference, without taking the whole thing to the FA or police to make it go nuclear.

I hope he does. It would piss me right off to go through what he's going through now. Hopefully it'll be a slap on the wrist rather than a 6 game ban.
I can half understand what you were saying tbh, one of or if not the nicest guy in the PL getting a six game ban and as good as being labelled a racist by the governing body, it's going to make you pissed off and feel pretty fuckin low.

There's no way it's going to come to that though, small fine and warning is my guess. No ban.

Hope you are right , the problem in all this are that we are not all together where is the support for Bernardo Pep has come out but was crucifty ied by his own fans on Blue Moon and 93:20 podcasts .
Bernardo and Pep have no roots to City and if the find that there own fans do not support them why should they stay ?
I dont think it nice to be called racist if you know that you are not .

I don't think you can call 93:20's conversation about it "crucifying". It was a pretty fair conversation by City fans who love Bernardo and the club.

If you think they were out of order it probably says more about you to be honest.

This is how it feels to be City
This is how it feels to be Scorned
You'll ban Bernie and charge the scousers fuck all

Don't know why everyone's got their knickers in a twist, this was always going to happen because:-
A) its City
B) the media demands it
C) FA have to be seen to be acting tough on racism.

I just hope it doesn't have lasting effect on Bernies form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.