Bernardo Silva charged with misconduct by FA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I wouldn’t take one single penny fine , or one single match ban & would go right to the very top court to fight this , it might mean nothing to you but Bernado is being branded a racist , he’s not & should accept no punishment . I would actually quit football rather than take punishment when innocent off an organisation like the FA
He really isn't. Basically no one thinks that, either on here and even from what I've seen from neutrals on other sites. There's an obvious distinction between what he's been charged for (posting something dumb on social media) and being officially designated a racist. You just don't care to see it, and it's fairly clear I won't be able to convince you so probably best we end here.

The Fucking Arses would be better served sorting out the more serious problems in football, such as the appalling refereeing.

Racism is one of the most important problems in football.

Just because Bernardo appears to be purely guilty of a misjudgement doesn't mean the FA can just ignore it.

They will be under enormous pressure to act, from all our enemies, everywhere.

I can understand a small fine and 'education', and Bernardo making an apology, but a ban for displaying ignorance rather than an intent to be offensive is disproportionate.

Ahh in depth the charge is implying racism.

He is alleged to have committed an "aggravated breach" of FA rules as it included reference "expressed or implied, to race and/or colour and/or ethnic origin".

He really isn't. Basically no one thinks that, either on here and even from what I've seen from neutrals on other sites. There's an obvious distinction between what he's been charged for (posting something dumb on social media) and being officially designated a racist. You just don't care to see it, and it's fairly clear I won't be able to convince you so probably best we end here.

He’s been charged for it, next he’ll be found guilty of it, why would he not be remembered for it.

It doesn’t matter if it’s true but if he’s found guilty of it or worse accepts guilt then of course he’ll be called a racist.

I would advise him to plead innocent to any charges & bring the wrath our full legal services down on anyone who tries.

Where the fucks Mendy on this,listening to Clinton Morrison on talksport he said Mendy should step up to the controversy surrounding the tweet and back is mate up.

Racism is one of the most important problems in football.

Just because Bernardo appears to be purely guilty of a misjudgement doesn't mean the FA can just ignore it.

They will be under enormous pressure to act, from all our enemies, everywhere.

It’s not racist, context is important, that’s how you ignore it. Basically you say to anyone asks fck off it was nothing,

Maybe but this is more important than football, his character is being stained forever....he should tell City to fuck off if they pressure him to take this shit , its morally wrong .

Unless common sense prevails (no fucking chance), Bernardo's name will be prefixed by "shamed and convicted racist..." from now on by the filth in the media. All we can hope for is a fair hearing and an outcome based on facts rather than hysteria generated by a media-driven hate campaign. Let's face it, deep down we all know how this will go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.