Zagreb fans behaviour

Portugal you say! Love the place of there in a few weeks myself!

May I suggest however that you burn your passport and stay in the shit tip twat infested hovel of a country that we have to call home. Portugal does not need Polluting with pillocks with your views.

Your comments on Croatia are absolute uneducated drivel the prove you are no better than the idiots that showed up at the Etihad last night. Croatia is a fantastic country in so many ways vastly superior to the UK. The people are fantastic welcoming generous and hospitable. Many of them have experienced the kind of shit you cannot begin to imagine.

There is no excuse for what went on last night and I guarantee you the loons who are in this country are a tiny minority af the population compared to what our country can exhibit in holiday resorts across the continent each summer. I am currently in Croatia where I have been four times and will come many more times. You can walk the streets in safety here unlike most towns and cities in the UK.

You need to get an education and be embarrassed and ashamed to have posted such absolute utter drivel.
You are Judith Chalmers &I claim my £10

Britisches Freikorps was a unit of the Waffen-SS during World War II, consisting of British and Dominion prisoners of war who had been recruited by Nazi Germany. The unit was originally known as the Legion of St George.
Never numbered much more than 20 people,don't think that would have turned the tide on the Eastern Front.

May I suggest however that you burn your passport and stay in the shit tip twat infested hovel of a country that we have to call home. Portugal does not need Polluting with pillocks with your views.

Your comments on Croatia are absolute uneducated drivel the prove you are no better than the idiots that showed up at the Etihad last night. Croatia is a fantastic country in so many ways vastly superior to the UK. The people are fantastic welcoming generous and hospitable. Many of them have experienced the kind of shit you cannot begin to imagine.

There is no excuse for what went on last night and I guarantee you the loons who are in this country are a tiny minority af the population compared to what our country can exhibit in holiday resorts across the continent each summer. I am currently in Croatia where I have been four times and will come many more times. You can walk the streets in safety here unlike most towns and cities in the UK.

You need to get an education and be embarrassed and ashamed to have posted such absolute utter drivel.

I am sure Croatia is very good like you say. I’ve not been yet but would like to go some day.

I just wondered that if you dislike Britain so much, have you thought about emigrating. Saying that you can’t walk the streets safely in most UK towns and cities is nonsense.

Back to the football match. Yes many of the Zagreb fans were idiots but there were probably quite a few decent fans amongst them. We’ve seen worse before.

Croatia is fantastic for summer hoiday.. trust him

I think we need a long hard look at ourselves as fans to be honest. They were having a bit of drunken fun they were on holiday at the football. They aere having a good time making a good racket! There will be idiots thats just part of life!

We cant the moral high ground everytime. The atmosphere at the etihad is absolutley appalling and instead of booing the champions league anthem we should make some noise just like those zagreb fans did! Im sure the manager would appreciate it and I completely understand his frustration with our support and lack of enthusiasm from our fans!

You can literally hear a pin drop on these champions league nights its such a shame!

Don't get me wrong, I like to have noise and a bouncing atmosphere at a game, I look forward to seeing some of the euro utlras coming to the Etihad. But the way the Zagreb fans behaved at times was another level.

It seems the fans will get away with behaviour such as, ripping seats up to throw, spitting from tier two on to our fans, throwing anything they could get their hands on including beer bottles ( can only hope it was beer in them ), standing and balancing right on the edge of tier two over hanging. Half time really took the p**s when all over the away end Zagreb fans stood there lighting cigarettes up and smoking next to security. Not so often we see riot police at a game lining both sides of away end.

What will UEFA do ? Nothing ?

Any body see more going on, seems from post match threads the Zagreb fans did what they wanted.

Read the paragraph you have written about this country and take your own advice.

I think we need a long hard look at ourselves as fans to be honest. They were having a bit of drunken fun they were on holiday at the football. They aere having a good time making a good racket! There will be idiots thats just part of life!

We cant the moral high ground everytime. The atmosphere at the etihad is absolutley appalling and instead of booing the champions league anthem we should make some noise just like those zagreb fans did! Im sure the manager would appreciate it and I completely understand his frustration with our support and lack of enthusiasm from our fans!

You can literally hear a pin drop on these champions league nights its such a shame!
This a serious post?

A 'few' idiots ripping up seats, throwing beers and spitting at City fans is 'drunken' fun.

As for booing the cl anthem, I think we had a few more bits of evidence last night just exactly why we do that.

I am sure Croatia is very good like you say. I’ve not been yet but would like to go some day.

I just wondered that if you dislike Britain so much, have you thought about emigrating. Saying that you can’t walk the streets safely in most UK towns and cities is nonsense.

Back to the football match. Yes many of the Zagreb fans were idiots but there were probably quite a few decent fans amongst them. We’ve seen worse before.

I would recommend you do visit. Its a lovely place, as I am lead to believe is much of Eastern Europe and certainly the whole Balkan peninsula.

Yes I do think Britain has gone down the pan, and for many different reasons. Were my health and finances to allow I would certainly consider moving away. I have and will continue to tell my kids that they should at least keep an open mind to making their future elsewhere as I am not convinced our country will get any better...just my opinion.

There is no doubt some of the Zagreb lot behaved appallingly last night and need calling out on it. It does however make me sick how we Brits seem to think we are superior and should preach to others how they should conduct their affairs.

Statististics back up my claim that in most of Eastern Europe you are far safer and there are far less drug and alcohol fuelled louts mugging and knifing and indeed bombing people. People have more courtesy and the young have far more respect for their elders. As I say I watched the game last night in a bar full of Croats and could not have been made more welcome. Back home in Nantwich I have been threatened in the pubs by both Liverpool and rag fans when watching City games.

No excuse for kicking off light last night but there are more at home who see it as acceptable than ever there are in other countries and whilst they may not make Nazi salutes their behaviuor is just as bad if not worse and certainly more common place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.