Zagreb fans behaviour

Yes I did, what I didn't do is go straight online and complain, we in this country go to Google and Twitter not to war.
To be fair, any City lads throwing the bottles they threw at us back were turfed out. Not one of theirs was removed.

GMP Rags at their finest!

They behaved worse than the fcukin Nazis in their war so no surprise they acted like savages over here.
Croats faught on the Nazis side in WW2 and had concentration camps with genocide against Serbs, Roma travellers and others in them.

And some believe that holidaying in a country that breeds tools like that is a great experience.

I'll stick with Portugal.

Portugal you say! Love the place of there in a few weeks myself!

May I suggest however that you burn your passport and stay in the shit tip twat infested hovel of a country that we have to call home. Portugal does not need Polluting with pillocks with your views.

Your comments on Croatia are absolute uneducated drivel the prove you are no better than the idiots that showed up at the Etihad last night. Croatia is a fantastic country in so many ways vastly superior to the UK. The people are fantastic welcoming generous and hospitable. Many of them have experienced the kind of shit you cannot begin to imagine.

There is no excuse for what went on last night and I guarantee you the loons who are in this country are a tiny minority af the population compared to what our country can exhibit in holiday resorts across the continent each summer. I am currently in Croatia where I have been four times and will come many more times. You can walk the streets in safety here unlike most towns and cities in the UK.

You need to get an education and be embarrassed and ashamed to have posted such absolute utter drivel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.