The most mental pub in Manchester?

W W

worsleyweb

Fucking hell I went into waves again today on route to the brexit supporters area out side the midland hotel.

For those that don’t know it this pub is downstairs on Oldham street underneath sachas. I had a pint and I think the locals thought Prince Charles had walked in.

I am still a little messed up from my half hour in there.

What’s your maddest pub experience?

I am seriously struggling with what I witnessed!

An almost extinct species now but some of the estate pubs around have made the Star wars bar look mild over the years. Back in the 80s and 90s there were some amazing carry ons in them.

I went in that one full of paras in Aldershot many years ago which probably beats the lot....I was going to say takes the biscuit but then thought better of it.

When I was relocating back to the North West I arranged to view a property in Little Hulton. I had just got off a coach from London to Bolton and then took a taxi to the house in question and while waiting for the estate agent to arrive, I was urgently needing a piss. I noticed a pub going past in said taxi and thought I'll pop in there and have a quick whiskey before the viewing. When I walked in it was like the scene from a bad western (cue piano player stopping in mid delivery, eyes on you from every direction and tumbleweed blowing down the middle of the bar).

I went to use the facilities and thought that it would be wise to use the cubicle which had no lock so I had to stand on one leg while having a piss to keep the door shut.
Needless to say I did not stop for said drink and the name of this oasis: The Stumble Inn!

When I was relocating back to the North West I arranged to view a property in Little Hulton. I had just got off a coach from London to Bolton and then took a taxi to the house in question and while waiting for the estate agent to arrive, I was urgently needing a piss. I noticed a pub going past in said taxi and thought I'll pop in there and have a quick whiskey before the viewing. When I walked in it was like the scene from a bad western (cue piano player stopping in mid delivery, eyes on you from every direction and tumbleweed blowing down the middle of the bar).

I went to use the facilities and thought that it would be wise to use the cubicle which had no lock so I had to stand on one leg while having a piss to keep the door shut.
Needless to say I did not stop for said drink and the name of this oasis: The Stumble Inn!
It’s a corner shop now

Fucking hell I went into waves again today on route to the brexit supporters area out side the midland hotel.

For those that don’t know it this pub is downstairs on Oldham street underneath sachas. I had a pint and I think the locals thought Prince Charles had walked in.

I am still a little messed up from my half hour in there.

What’s your maddest pub experience?

I am seriously struggling with what I witnessed!
I have a pre match pint in there quite often, not that bad a cheap beer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.