The most mental pub in Manchester?

Fucking hell I went into waves again today on route to the brexit supporters area out side the midland hotel.

For those that don’t know it this pub is downstairs on Oldham street underneath sachas. I had a pint and I think the locals thought Prince Charles had walked in.

I am still a little messed up from my half hour in there.

What’s your maddest pub experience?

I am seriously struggling with what I witnessed!

Can tell you’re a posh boy.... waves is like the living room compared to the pubs we were brought up in and around

I’d say the maddest was a little shithole I found in Durham, was supposed to be no students allowed, which today I understand, however, I wasn’t your stereotypical ‘ra’ (:

Some of the best nights I ever had were watching grown men in there throwing darts (at each other), they used the premise of the pool game ‘killer’, I think I played maybe 2/3 times, took one in the arse (so to speak)... my Mrs at the time was going full-blown ‘ra’ and in that very moment I realised I missed Manchester, we’re a different breed!

Bearing in mind the OP specifically said Manchester why are we getting posts about pubs anywhere but ?

The one I would say is Legends, if it is still open. That was definitely a Star Wars bar, every weird fucker going gravitated to there...… and some of the coats they wore were unreal.
Put em straight Musty!

I've got your back! Any geezer starts on me bestest bud, I'll 'ave em

Good man, you always need a good man watching your back in some of these Manchester pubs.
And if we are talking tasty pubs, Salford has quite a few. Which was the one where two lads went into do a hit, they had automatic machine guns but because they had never fired them before didn't realise the recoil was very strong. They ended up plastering the ceiling with holes but didn't injure anyone. As the bullets ran out half the pub pulled out guns and killed them both.

Pegasus @ 5 mins ?

Thats the one was taken in by a serving Para, it was early doors and fairly quiet but there was a bloke unconscious on the pool table no pants on and the black ball wedged up the crack of his arse. only had a pint and left.

Paras are fucking animals. The one who took me in hailed from Bramhall. Amongst his party pieces was collecting a load of worms and slugs from the field behind the Vernon Arms in Poynton taking them inside, sitting down amidst the Sunday diners putting his array of wild life on a plate and tucking in. You cant imagine how delighted the landlord was. Top lads the paras but fucking animals to a man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.