#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

We need to think positive and also think about what would help so, they lose today but scramble a 1-0 win over Li'pool. this makes everything appear rosy and the threat of the sack goes away, he then loses every other game this season (except for the other dipper match) and they are relegated.

well if it was Ole out Giggs in then nothing changes at the scum. That would be an acceptable change of managerial greats !! To be honest I am not worried if it is Pooch I just dont see what everybody else seems to see in him .

well if it was Ole out Giggs in then nothing changes at the scum. That would be an acceptable change of managerial greats !! To be honest I am not worried if it is Pooch I just dont see what everybody else seems to see in him .

Maybe but he cannot be as fucking cluless as OGS which is so great to observe, for all non rags .

Maybe but he cannot be as fucking cluless as OGS which is so great to observe, for all non rags .
i admit no one is going to be as clueless as OGS but i reckon Giggs could run him close ! Pooch i admit would be a step up in what they are used to, but have never rated him and i think the scum job would show the world how good he isnt !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.