Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

Poor performance and got what we deserved. Can’t even blame the ref who was poor. Otamendi is clearly past it. I’d rather give Garcia a run out and risk errors due to a lack of experience. It’s not a big risk when you compare it to the chance that Otamendi will fuck up. Definitely missed DeBruyne but the players on the pitch should have been good enough.
Anyway we lost, it happens. Bad time to lose as well with a break before our next game.
If we can rediscover our form the league’s not over as we still have to play Liverpool twice. Unless we win both of those which seems unlikely, it’s Liverpool’s for the taking.

Liverpool have the advantage of playing the same players in the same positions for 3 years in a row, they know exactly who they are playing with and dont get injuries.

We rotate alot out of necessity for sure due to injuries and game time but Pep still has to be blamed here. He got the personnel and tactics wrong, and his inability to trust younger players like Foden or Angelino is becoming more and more frustrating.
Fking bullshit.dippers went for the PL &CL
not fac/LC.

Time to give Jesus and Foden a run in the side

League has gone. We have to regroup now. Mahrez is not good enough. When you are really reliant on a player he does not produce
We had 2 sitting midfielders today. We were reliant a lot on Mahrez but he was anonymous. He has too many games like that.

I feel we should have started Foden and Jesus too.

You & I could Captain the Team when they are playing well as they did most of last Season. Its when they are playing crap you really need a Captain and most great Captains lead by their own performance. Dave is past his great heights and not up to delivering stand out leading by example games. You never see him talk or gesticulate to the other players.
He has his own way,even vinny couldn't have made them string basic passes together,we looked worse when he went off,we usually do

Failure to sign a cb is killing us. Also we STILL don’t have a lb. Whats Mendy hurt this time? Lacked pace in our play today. Need to Spend in Jan.

Weird. You’d rather give up at the start then spend the season hoping from game to game? That’s football. Who the fuck wants to win out right all the time? The suspense is the point of it all. I suspect there’s a few yanks on here.
I’d rather be level headed and realistic that we probably won’t win it so put positive spin on it and use it to bed Foden in while every game isn’t must win

You do realise that we dropped 16 points over the course of the whole of last season, and the dippers dropped 17? That's the standard we've set. We don't live in the times when the league was won with 85-90 points anymore.

This and the Norwich game are clear signs that we are just not up to the standards we've set ourselves in the past 2 seasons.
You can't argue with this. We'd have won this game with 1 of KDB, Laporte or Sane. No cutting edge today

Time to give Jesus and Foden a run in the side

League has gone. We have to regroup now. Mahrez is not good enough. When you are really reliant on a player he does not produce
We had 2 sitting midfielders today. We were reliant a lot on Mahrez but he was anonymous. He has too many games like that.

I feel we should have started Foden and Jesus too.
If Jesus does not get serious time on the pitch this year he will be out and I don't blame him, Foden, just not sure, if he is good enough he has to play, if he does not get a chance in the situation we are in now, when will he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.