Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

otamendi’s that bad he makes phil “the face” look decent, & that takes some serious doing
I don´t know what the hell he thinks when he defends 1vs1 situations like that when they counter attack us...He just failes with his tackle every single time...

Blame lies squarely with Pep on this, two defensive midfielders at home, many times when Gundogan received the ball he could’ve turned and pushed forward like KDB would but he played the ball back. 5his isn’t a downer on Gundogan but we need someone to drive us forward in this game step forward Foden his energy etc could’ve helped today. The league is far from over however it’s going to have to be some collapse from Liverpool and an unbeaten run until end of season for us and I’m afraid I just don’t see it.

Gundogan isn't a defensive midfielder, that's the problem here! I have seen Bernado and KDB put in more effort at defending than Gundogan so I really don't get why Pep keeps playing him as a DMF.

Very poor, didn't create hardly anything and always looked vulnerable in defence. Frustrating that when KDB is injured that Guardiola does not trust Foden. The most irritating thing about today was the appalling crossing and with a packed defence no one attempting to shoot.

With no Laporte in defence, I can see more defeats.

Foookin feel gutted today & I really believe it’s down to team selection just like the Norwich game. Both these games we have been beaten on energy nothing else.

Defence is shit but midfield is the problem.

Why is Pep not playing Foden & Garcia.
otamendi & Gundy are not first 11. They are slow and offer nothing. At least Foden & Garcia are full of energy.

We have not pushed on from winning last season regardless of injuries. Rodri great signing but we needed another 2 players.

I don’t see a plan for replacing Kompany, Silva or Aguero and that’s the spine of our team. Foden & Garcia deserve the chance and we need to buy a striker ASAP. Jesus is no back up.

Playing otamendi & gundy every game makes no sense. It slows us down & demotivates the kids.

Foookin hate loosing when we shouldn’t be to teams like wolves who just bullied our old players nothing else
We now know Pep made the wrong call on Otamendi. Too late now. Is he going to stick with it?

Pep's decision-making cost us.

Failure to sign a cb is killing us. Also we STILL don’t have a lb. Whats Mendy hurt this time? Lacked pace in our play today. Need to Spend in Jan.

Spend in Jan, and in the Summer, stop pissing around arguing over a few million, get who we need, and there is going to be a few, a centre half (possibly two), a left back, a winger (if Sane's going) a centre forward (Sergio is not getting any younger) a midfielder (Silva leaving/Fernindino getting older)

I get the feeling Pep wants to go all in for the UCL this season.

Surely nobody seriously thinks we’ll win the CL. I’d be amazed if people within the club can’t see this too. Unless UEFA find us not guilty of any of their allegations by the time the knock out phase starts, there’s no chance we will be ‘allowed’ to win it. I’m certain that as soon as we come up against a half decent team we’ll be out and everybody will be blaming the ref, just like the last 2 seasons

Are you taking the piss,never be like the scum(we're entitled to walk over anyone )
Where did I say we were entitled?

All those players, and then some, were wank today and that performance along with the Norwich one was also wank.

You can play well and get beaten, you can get beaten by a better team but we were just resoundly shite and beaten.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.