Positive Thread

What I posted in the post match thread:
1. If there is a time where we have to go 8p behind, it's now, and not january or later.
2. Pep will have to rethink his system and team selection. We'll have even more varied tactics. And we have time as this is early season.
3. He might be forced to play younger players seeing how shite the older ones are. Don't think E.Garcia could play worse than Ota today.
4. I don't know if this is positive or not but I think we might need to lower our expectations. Liverpool have been on the up for quite some time, while we have achieved 98+ for 2 consecutive seasons. It might have taken a toll above all psychologically on players.
5. Liverpool can't go on forever with the same front 3, though admittedly they are more stable at the back than us which allows grinding out results easier.
I add this:
6. Laporte & Sané will be back in Feb timeframe. If we are 5p-7p behind by then our chance is as good as last season.
7. Almost forgot, they will play the CWC in December, which will further stress their squad

Last edited:
I remember the days when a 5 - 2 - 1 start to the season would have been cause for celebration. We have come a long way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.