United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
United are back to earth with the rest of the footballing world, they had unquestionably a run with Fergie who many forget was one game away from the sack, before him united were shit sacking manager after manager like they are now. The so called united way was not that it was the Fergie way, that has gone they are back to the 70/80s united and it’s brilliant, I just hope we can claw back this title. Us to win it over the scousers and the possibility of them been bottom half, dare I dream relegated would cap a glorious period in our time.
I thought Bluemoon was a "fergie "-free zone.

I don't want to see the rags relegated, probably ever.

I want to have them where we can see them, squirming, struggling. Having false dawn after false dawn, their hopes being built up and crashing. Talked up in the media after splurging obscene money on average players with huge wages who fail to deliver what's expected.

I want them to always be here so that we can still play them twice a year and beat their sorry arses. I want us to go to the Old Toilet and humiliate their supporters.

Having them relegated would just take the fun out of it. Keep them roughly where they are so they can be toyed with for years to come. Having them relegated is almost the easy way out, like killing with a bullet to the head; I want them to be tortured.

5Live was blowing smoke up Sid James' arse yesterday and played an interview with him.

At one point, he was asked what he learns from his manager while on international duty.

Don’t get caught if you are shagging your sister-in-law?
Pretend you’re injured if the games are friendlies?

Make sure you always leave the toilet window open, incase of emergencies

They genuinely aren't far away from a relegation fight. Their famous youth academy we've all been told so much about for so long is finally coming to the fore.
They are bereft of quality across the board and have probably two top 4 quality players in De Gea who is incredibly out of form and Pogba who wants out.
They propagated the 'Utd Way' bullshit for so long that the club itself started to believe. They couldn't see that their structure, systems and youth academy were rotting and now they've finally splurged that much on crap footballers that they're having to rely on their youngsters, it is painfully obvious they aren't up to it.
That club needs to be restructured from top to bottom but fortunately for us there is no leadership, business need (still a cash cow) or will amongst the leadership to do so.
They will continue to fluctuate between seasons like this where they flirt with relegation and false dawns where they briefly challenge for a European berth until the Glaziers sell up.
It is wonderful to see.

I don't want to see the rags relegated, probably ever.

I want to have them where we can see them, squirming, struggling. Having false dawn after false dawn, their hopes being built up and crashing. Talked up in the media after splurging obscene money on average players with huge wages who fail to deliver what's expected.

I want them to always be here so that we can still play them twice a year and beat their sorry arses. I want us to go to the Old Toilet and humiliate their supporters.

Having them relegated would just take the fun out of it. Keep them roughly where they are so they can be toyed with for years to come. Having them relegated is almost the easy way out, like killing with a bullet to the head; I want them to be tortured.

Bollocks.

Other than the usual BM funny reasons, why is Phil Jones ‘injured’ and due to what?
Premierinjuries has united down with 10 injured, and Phil Jones listed as ‘other’.

Other than the usual BM funny reasons, why is Phil Jones ‘injured’ and due to what?
Premierinjuries has united down with 10 injured, and Phil Jones listed as ‘other’.
Surely he's not the blackmailed PL footballer. How much money would the girls need to fuck him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.