Future Wingers

Obviously if Sane stays this whole thread is mute because then we are set.

But if he leaves, then we have essentially the situation we have right now, which is fine, 3 wingers in 2 spots, adding Bernardo there who has done well in either wing.

I don't see the need for a big signing in the winger position with these 3 players, it doesn't make sense, it makes more sense to slowly integrate our most promising academy winger though.
sorry do not agree with that, plenty tell me Bernardo can play winger, so what Ederson can as well, you play players in their best position unless it`s for tactical reasons, we have 3 wingers for 2 positions and i would have bought Lookman before Sane got injured, Lookman is playing crap but he is quick can use both feet better than any of our wingers and like Sterling when he first came does not know the tactical side of the game, he will almost certainly never be first choice but would alleviate our foreign spots

sorry do not agree with that, plenty tell me Bernardo can play winger, so what Ederson can as well, you play players in their best position unless it`s for tactical reasons, we have 3 wingers for 2 positions and i would have bought Lookman before Sane got injured, Lookman is playing crap but he is quick can use both feet better than any of our wingers and like Sterling when he first came does not know the tactical side of the game, he will almost certainly never be first choice but would alleviate our foreign spots
Okay so nothing about me saying we should integrate braaf, got it.

The only two players I would feel OK replacing Sané with are Jadon Sancho or Serge Gnabry.
If Bayern want Sané so badly, then give us Gnabry. I would happily make the trade. But Bayern's wet dream is to play Gnarby and Sané together, as their new Robben/Ribery.

Okay so nothing about me saying we should integrate braaf, got it.
Sorry mate i have heard Braaf`s name a few times over the last few weeks, generally taking it as a lever in the Sane negotiations, i have not seen the lad since he signed but he was an outstanding talent that should be ready when Mahrez leaves

Sorry mate i have heard Braaf`s name a few times over the last few weeks, generally taking it as a lever in the Sane negotiations, i have not seen the lad since he signed but he was an outstanding talent that should be ready when Mahrez leaves
You want to wait that long? Mahrez is gonna be here for probably atleast 4 more years I'm guessing, I would hope the club would try to integrate him sooner lol.

If this season goes on and it looks like the title is gone, I hope Pep goes all out and plays a youth player every game and build for the future as the main team tries to win champions league.

You want to wait that long? Mahrez is gonna be here for probably atleast 4 more years I'm guessing, I would hope the club would try to integrate him sooner lol.

If this season goes on and it looks like the title is gone, I hope Pep goes all out and plays a youth player every game and build for the future as the main team tries to win champions league.
To be honest in 4 years time i do not believe any of our present wingers will be first choice or even at the club, and i do not think the FA will make the same mistake as last year,when City overturned utd`s 10 point lead they gave utd a 15 point lead by December, when City overturned liverpools 7 point lead they will give them a 15 point lead by December, but we have our own problems playing like we are a top 3 finish is not guaranteed so i doubt Pep will play youngsters when he does not have to

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.