#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

I’ve just seen in the BBC’s Gossip column that the rent boy is safe, even if the rags lose heavily to Littlewoods:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/gossip

We can all breathe a collective sigh of relief.
Not so fast! Henry Winter in the Times, clearly briefed by rags pr, says the board have given Ole a vote of confidence. We all know what that means.

I refuse to believe this.
The rags are very reluctant to keep changing managers,
as we all know.
Come on everyone, Ollie needs our support more than ever in these dark times....

Sadly for Ole and our campaign the international break has come at the worst possible time. They will line someone up to take over within minutes of being hammered by Liverpool. My money is on Allegri which represents another big gamble as he has only worked in Italy. Woodward's blunders are usually predictable.
Why is nobody talking about ‘Appy ‘Arry Redknapp loves spending money (on agents and bungs) and a history of nearly bankrupting all his former clubs - let’s start the campaign Arry Starts Rags Era (ARSE)

He did exactly what he was brought in to do, steady an unhappy ship after Mourinho. I doubt they thought it would go so well but they should have not given him a longer contract. Still it is making for great amusement for everyone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.