United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one team that will nick a winner if its 0-0 after 60, how the jammy dippers will do it though is yet to be scripted
A Phil Jones clearance that rebounds in off Maguire's slab while Ashley Young dives under it and Dan James dives over it.

United will score, but Marcus Rashford's nose will be judged, by VAR, to have been just (10cm) offside, five minutes earlier in the build-up.

I think I might've over-egged the pudding with the last bit of that. "five minutes earlier in the build-up." LOL

Been looking through Manchester Instagram.

Seen a few posts like this.

Anyone else $een any reports like this?

Nothing on News Now.

Just about De Gea’s injury.

BF0202-F4-1-ABB-4-E82-BD80-37-BF04-ABC34-A.jpg

It’s a tough one this.

Liverpool win and it pretty much consigns the scum to the relegation places.

Scum win and it details the scouse ****s.

Tricky one for the powers that be.
'tis a difficult one indeed.....if untied win that does OGS a favour and if untied win it does us a favour. Winner winner if untied win. If they dont I'm afraid it's bad news all round and I'm going back to supporting cricket.

Sunday is win win for us. Either of the ****s get beat and I'll be cockahoop.
I actually want utd to get annihilated by the Scouse rats as they can't stand them and it's worth it if Roy Keane is in the studio and Neville is commentating.

Been looking through Manchester Instagram.

Seen a few posts like this.

Anyone else $een any reports like this?

Nothing on News Now.

Just about De Gea’s injury.

BF0202-F4-1-ABB-4-E82-BD80-37-BF04-ABC34-A.jpg
The fake Sheik is back.

Didn't we go through this BS last season too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.