United thread 2019/20

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Ric, 8 Jun 2019.

1. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

No chance sadly I agree with you but I also dare to hope, to dream, to believe because I was there, I saw that moment and I recall it as if it was only yesterday. You may discount it, nay dismiss it and refuse to believe but Sir, I never will. Gentlemen I give you Manchester United and RELEGATION.

(I've got a semi on now, back in a bit)

2. KentBlue

KentBlue

I see another season of mediocrity for the rags - so they are progressing!

3. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Just to allay the amount of dip loathing going on, whilst I despise them I think we should perhaps take a moment of reflection about the real enemy.

Just to help anyone on here who may feel ever so slightly sorry for them at any time....

4. Bobbyespania

Bobbyespania

Brilliant

Grassland Blue likes this.
  5. ninjamonkey

ninjamonkey

The few genuine United fans I know are basically already waiting for the season to be over and next summer when the season hasn’t even started.

They see no hope with the squad they have, a season of turgid football from players who couldn’t give a shit as long as hey get their 500k a week, they even now acknowledge the manager isn’t good enough but think they can’t get rid of him because they have to give somebody a few seasons as they’re so far behind now, there’s not even a slight chance of a quick fix.

8/9th would be marvellous to witness, I Don’t want them to go down, I want the slow decline into mediocrity, many years spent there then the fall into survival being the only objective year on year.

6. laughing gravy

laughing gravy

if ever a performance deserved a oscar this is it..bravo

7. KCblue

KCblue

Glad to see the page count well ahead of the dipper thread. I don't really have anything against the Liverpool players, just their cult of a fan base.

I hate everything about the rags

Vienna_70 likes this.
  8. scousemanc

scousemanc

I still can't understand how United, the self-proclaimed biggest club in the world, could have picked Solkjsaer as their manager. When you look at his experience, successes, standing in the game, know-how, guile, gravitas, power, charisma etc. he is decidedly championship level. Off the top of your head you could reel out a list of probably 10 premier league managers of a standing more suitable to a club of their size. And when you look around Europe, that list at least doubles. It's baffling that they appointed a wet-behind-the-ears rookie who, when pitted against any of the big beasts of football management, is set to fail. They have definitely put themselves at a disadvantage and long may it continue.

9. crazyg

crazyg

As a Yes fan, I am well aware that the Time is now.

But apart from Scum, what's the Word?

10. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

I do

Mane
    Salah
    Milner
    Robertson
    Firminho
    VVD

All cvnts.