Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted it the Collymore thread but I'll post it in here as well. From 1995
ae279d5d43b9b17ee4c4ea834ebbfc58.jpg

How the Luis Suarez and John Terry affairs set the tone for a world where racism could thrive

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...lsea-news-a9155836.html?utm_source=reddit.com

I suspect this article is going to go down like a lead balloon.

By the way, I googled transrioplatian, not being familiar with it, and 5 of the 6 google results were in Tony Evans articles or tweets.

Nice link. So Evans, one of their own, very damning of Liverpool fans and the club for the support of Suarez when in Evan's opinion Suarez was racially aggressive towards Suarez.
No mention of the article on RAWK though - they are too busy slagging off Stuart Brennan.

On the subject of Tony Evans, an old article of his about Heysel (he was there) is also very damning. Great read IMO.

https://www.lfchistory.net/Articles/Article/3228

Do the Dippers owners own the dipper pool echo?

It seems to churn out stuff like Pravda (old people can explain) and they are all over newsnow and Apple news

... and they write one-eyed crap

These fuckers are obsessed with us in todays papers they are saying Brazil ain't won lately because Ederson was in the goal, we are not getting away with tactical fouling and trent Alexander saying there's no slip ups this time around. GIVE IT A REST PLEASE YOU DESPERATE FUCKERS....

Nice link. So Evans, one of their own, very damning of Liverpool fans and the club for the support of Suarez when in Evan's opinion Suarez was racially aggressive towards Suarez.
No mention of the article on RAWK though - they are too busy slagging off Stuart Brennan.

On the subject of Tony Evans, an old article of his about Heysel (he was there) is also very damning. Great read IMO.

https://www.lfchistory.net/Articles/Article/3228

Without reading the article, has he not just come out with that now to try and make us look bad with the bernardo silva situation?

These fuckers are obsessed with us in todays papers they are saying Brazil ain't won lately because Ederson was in the goal, we are not getting away with tactical fouling and trent Alexander saying there's no slip ups this time around. GIVE IT A REST PLEASE YOU DESPERATE FUCKERS....
The article about Ederson was a f***g embarrassment, whom ever wrote that and whichever editor allowed it to be published should be immediately fired.

Unfortunately the world seems obsessed with Liverpool FC, I can't remember a time with so many pundits, journalists, celebrities, has beens and no bodies appearing on TV and radio or getting column inches across a multitude of media, and going on about it's Liverpools time (again). Every news/sports/media outlet wants a Liverpool story every day, crap like 4 years since Klopp arrived and how he's changed Liverpool, football and the world, we've even got an increase in using liverpudlians to promote items in adverts, like to new Virgin media advert. We need to shut this lot again this season.

Unfortunately the world seems obsessed with Liverpool FC, I can't remember a time with so many pundits, journalists, celebrities, has beens and no bodies appearing on TV and radio or getting column inches across a multitude of media, and going on about it's Liverpools time (again). Every news/sports/media outlet wants a Liverpool story every day, crap like 4 years since Klopp arrived and how he's changed Liverpool, football and the world, we've even got an increase in using liverpudlians to promote items in adverts, like to new Virgin media advert. We need to shut this lot again this season.

I said the same thing to missus thats theres more and more scousers appearing in adverts nowadays ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.