Jimmy Savile

The BBC and the police and the NHS they all knew.

He should have been seen off and buried in concrete.

and any day now this dossier will be given to the press ? Come on, the royals weren't protecting him. The BBC were and people were too scared to try and expose him for fear of being ridiculed or sued but the monarchy, yeh right.
Let's see what comes out on this Andrew fucker.

Let's see what comes out on this Andrew fucker.

The same that came out about Leon Brittain, hundreds of pages and thousands of posts on here and low and behold it was all a crock of shit, a lie that gullible people fell for.

I forgot how pretty much everyone in the country knew that Savile was a paedo. The failure to prosecute and convict him shamed the country.

funny story about jimmy savile and prince charles and lady diana and the queen ??? david says that the queen brought in jimmy saville as a marriage councillor holy fuck

i know its david icke but a lot of the stuff he has put on record has come to fruit, he knew to much about what was going on at the bbc and they did a job on him big time, and i think it sent him on a down hill patch to madness just to shut him up, but talks a good story now and this youtube channel has all the right up to date stuff going on with the royals and andrew and epstein

and any day now this dossier will be given to the press ? Come on, the royals weren't protecting him. The BBC were and people were too scared to try and expose him for fear of being ridiculed or sued but the monarchy, yeh right.

You do realise how one is vetted before a knighthood is bestowed? if all this was a dirty secret then you really think they weren’t aware??

Oh, how’s Andy getting on??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.