The rift between William and Harry.

Likewise - I am just glad other people share my pain. I am assuming your post is not a piss take?

It is not mate.

I've just made myself a brew in my Queens coronation mug and will put my old VHS copy of Royal weddings down the years on and will reminisce on more happy times for our beloved Royals.......

I just hope that William didn't call him a Ginger **** because that is not on.

How did you sleep last night? I hope you managed to get some rest.

Not great - Mrs Menopause had all the windows open again and was complaining about how hot she was. I slept in my Boris Johnson for PM Hoody which is now several years old and I am sad to admit a little too tight. In my delirium I did not have the foresight to swap tops so I felt like someone climbing Everest stuck at basecamp as they cant get out of a too tight sleeping bag. All the while worried about Harry and William. It was perhaps the worst night of the year for me with the exception of the night I was abused by our scouse visitors for my attire.

It has been a testing year at times.

I will soldier on - I always do.

Stop showing off now people are watching, you weren’t saying this Friday night!

I wasn't but Fridays and Mondays are completely different in my book. I don't give Felatio midweek.

Not great - Mrs Menopause had all the windows open again and was complaining about how hot she was. I slept in my Boris Johnson for PM Hoody which is now several years old and I am sad to admit a little too tight. In my delirium I did not have the foresight to swap tops so I felt like someone climbing Everest stuck at basecamp as they cant get out of a too tight sleeping bag. All the while worried about Harry and William. It was perhaps the worst night of the year for me with the exception of the night I was abused by our scouse visitors for my attire.

It has been a testing year at times.

I will soldier on - I always do.
That’s the spirit. You’ll be able to buy a new hoody soon “Boris Got Brexit Done”. I’m sure they’ll make them in XXXL.

They dont seem to though and there has to be a reason for it. Better management of it perhaps, I dont know. He will probably end up living in America in a kind of John Lennon way and it could be a modern way of extending the royal UK brand.
They seem a less demonstrative couple, though. That could be the reason; plus William is much more likely to be King than his brother - that may have a bearing on his disposition towards the press. They are clearly on different paths, though. Your theory about the States probably has some legs. She certainly has something of the Wallis-Simpson about her. Glad I’m not married to her, that’s for sure - being with a high-maintenance woman like that is my idea of hell. I love strong, intelligent confident women, but not those who are also cunts. As pretty as she is, I reckon she’s a fucking nightmare.

I wasn't but Fridays and Mondays are completely different in my book. I don't give Felatio midweek.

Disappointing.

Anyway back on topic. I think, rightly or wrongly, you need to have a certain type of approach and background to make it in that family. Kate is almost the perfect fit for royalty, no controversy, quiet but confident, a touch of class about her etc.

Meghan is less polished, obviously has family issues, that have surfaced in the press and is very outspoken... this never sits well. I won’t pretend to know the relationship between William, Kate and Meghan but if I had to guess I’d say they’re unhappy with her family disputes and outspokenness. It could just be they don’t get on when they’re all together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.