The rift between William and Harry.

She certainly has something of the Wallis-Simpson about her. Glad I’m not married to her, that’s for sure - being with a high-maintenance woman like that is my idea of hell. I love strong, intelligent confident women, but not those who are also cunts. As pretty as she is, I reckon she’s a fucking nightmare.

Take out the intelligent and you have described Mrs WW.

They seem a less demonstrative couple, though. That could be the reason; plus William is much more likely to be King than his brother - that may have a bearing on his disposition towards the press. They are clearly on different paths, though. Your theory about the States probably has some legs. She certainly has something of the Wallis-Simpson about her. Glad I’m not married to her, that’s for sure - being with a high-maintenance woman like that is my idea of hell. I love strong, intelligent confident women, but not those who are also cunts. As pretty as she is, I reckon she’s a fucking nightmare.

She just needs a wee visit in and out of the stores on Fifth Avenue. A cheery trip to Van Cleef and Arpels will bring a smile to any sulky chops!

Harry and William the royal version of Noel and Liam.

Maybe a square go would sort it out.

Megan getting racist abuse is out of order and part of the post Brexit rise in racist twats thinking anyone who isn't white can fuck off.

All good people though. Like the Nazis in america. Feel sorry for them on that but the attention otherwise is par for the course.

Dianna will be shedding a tear in Heaven today no doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.