United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive posted this in the Liverpool thread as well,the quality of the match yesterday was that poor in the first half I didn't watch the 2nd half, overhyped very low quality game,both teams lack any quality in the midfield ,with the exemption imo of wynaldon (sp) united don't look coached what so ever ,and Liverpool are basically a low block long ball team that relies on their forwards pace.

I can see us picking p all the points v these two this season.

I noticed in the warm up the United trainer had Maguire, Rojo and Lindelof and was passing the ball to their feet from about 5 yards away and then they`d pass it back.

All very technical stuff.

Makes our rondon circles look a bit lame.
giphy.webp

Solskjaer found a way to stop Reds - Darren Fletcher

see BBC are making it sound like the paperboy is a tactical genius. All he did was put out a 300 million pound team and stick 11 behind the ball and got lucky.

Just after finding out our new priest is Fr Mulryne an ex Man Utd player. Played 49 times for N Ireland .Played in the 90's seemingly.
The Rags could do with some divine intervention in their attempts to climb the table, they
need a priest called Father up.

Solskjaer found a way to stop Reds - Darren Fletcher

see BBC are making it sound like the paperboy is a tactical genius. All he did was put out a 300 million pound team and stick 11 behind the ball and got lucky.

Yep retreat into your own penalty area for the entire second half is a tactic i implore Pep to start using.

Genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.