The rift between William and Harry.

Maybe you should bring back the Bosnian royal family. As the last king was beheaded in 1463 with no heir can I suggest King Edin I is appointed from the house of Dzeko.

I might even come close to the royal circles as I have several connections to big Ed. Our families are from very same very small village and one of his best buddies was my childhood mate :)

Andrew - stop it. I am hurting.
Their Dad(s) must be upset
FB-IMG-1558342550315.jpg

Meghan is 10 times everything other one is. More sexy, more natural, more human. That William's bird is fake as fuck, all smiles and bullshit, frigid look, there is nothing remotely attractive in her. She looks like she was kept in closet whole life and was just getting out to take royal behavior lessons once a day.

Fuck 'em all though, it's very strange that this royal bullshit thing still exists in Europe.
Disagree with that mate. Kate looks dark horse naughty to me, there is a touch of something politely wicked about her

They is no difference between this spat and the one the wag chavs are having, Harry has turned into a jelly since he met the actress.

Kin ell, if the posts on here are representative of the whole country, no wonder the poor girl doesn't want more exposure

I'd shag both of them tbh

They is no difference between this spat and the one the wag chavs are having, Harry has turned into a jelly since he met the actress.

There is a huge difference.

They’ve fallen out, as humans do and he’s merely said they’re on different paths but still there for each other.

Those two Scouse wankers were going back and forth over twitter calling each other out.

It’s night and day.

There is a huge difference.

They’ve fallen out, as humans do and he’s merely said they’re on different paths but still there for each other.

Those two Scouse wankers were going back and forth over twitter calling each other out.

It’s night and day.

Lady Vardy - a scouse wanker?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.