The rift between William and Harry.

Meghan is 10 times everything other one is. More sexy, more natural, more human. That William's bird is fake as fuck, all smiles and bullshit, frigid look, there is nothing remotely attractive in her. She looks like she was kept in closet whole life and was just getting out to take royal behavior lessons once a day.

Fuck 'em all though, it's very strange that this royal bullshit thing still exists in Europe.

Meghan is 10 times everything other one is. More sexy, more natural, more human. That William's bird is fake as fuck, all smiles and bullshit, frigid look, there is nothing remotely attractive in her. She looks like she was kept in closet whole life and was just getting out to take royal behavior lessons once a day.

Fuck 'em all though, it's very strange that this royal bullshit thing still exists in Europe.

Nothing attractive about her? She is a fucking absolute top drawer bird.

11 pages in - has anyone besides ww given a fuck yet?

Yeah I give a fuck tbh. Family feuds can be bad things that rumble on and I think that a lot of this is egged on by our shitty media who like to have a pop at Meghan in ways that barely conceal their dislike of her being American, divorced, clever, independently successful... oh and black. Most have found via Brexit that pitting one side against the other sells copy and thats what they do here- take sides.

I see there is a suggestion Harry and Meghan will be taking a step back from public life for a while. I think they should do that and as a family they all need to concentrate on working together to iron out any rifts before things get way too entrenched.

Yeah I give a fuck tbh. Family feuds can be bad things that rumble on and I think that a lot of this is egged on by our shitty media who like to have a pop at Meghan in ways that barely conceal their dislike of her being American, divorced, clever, independently successful... oh and black. Most have found via Brexit that pitting one side against the other sells copy and thats what they do here- take sides.

I see there is a suggestion Harry and Meghan will be taking a step back from public life for a while. I think they should do that and as a family they all need to concentrate on working together to iron out any rifts before things get way too entrenched.

A fellow Royalist. I knew we would bond eventually.

Maybe you should bring back the Bosnian royal family. As the last king was beheaded in 1463 with no heir can I suggest King Edin I is appointed from the house of Dzeko.

A fellow Royalist. I knew we would bond eventually.

Yeah I am a contrary **** - I am actually a fan of the Royal Family yet struggle with the concept of them being Royal by accident of birth - its a circle I square internally by just reminding myself that an alternative would just be another elected person who would be offending everybody with their stupidity and waste of public money rather than a family that probably only offends half the public. Charlie Boy has to be king in order to prevent the inauguration of President Christopher Grayling as 1st President of the UK lol !

Nothing attractive about her? She is a fucking absolute top drawer bird.

She is kinda pretty and handsome, nothing spectacular but she is. that's not same as attractive, though. She kicks zero "manish" feelings in myself. Meghan though, she is hot.

She is kinda pretty and handsome, nothing spectacular but she is. that's not same as attractive, though. She kicks zero "manish" feelings in myself. Meghan though, she is hot.

The Ginger Seaman has dropped her down a few percent recently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.