Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually believe him when he says the club made a mistake. I think he feels remorse about it, but there's no chance I'm buying the act that him and his mates Stevie and Kenny had no clue about it. I think he agreed with the move at the time, but has since been made to realise the error of their ways.

Or alternatively, he thought it was right then, and still thinks it's right today, and he's never been questioned about it publicly until last night. so he took the easy road and lied about his true feelings.
It's not his fault, it's yours.

Keep on hearing from the scouse pundits that the Dippers are not playing well and can move up a gear , where's the evidence? , i believe they are playing at their maximum and riding their luck , for all the fawning from the media they have a very basic tactic , its called kick and rush . Its a refinement of Wimbledon circa 1980's , where they launch it over the opposition back four hoping the opposition make a mistake , along with a high press and full backs running up and down the wings like their hair is on fire.
Klopp hasnt got a clue how to beat a good team with a defensive mind set even like a very poor Rag team , the Dippers have zero creativity in midfield who are basically just unskilled water carriers Klopp just plays the percentages hoping the opposing team presents them with opportunities from mistakes. Compared to our football , the Dippers is akin to caveman football. Their luck is going to run out and they will implode before xmas , gonna get a stall selling candles for xmas i will make a fortune on St.Johns's market
Agree with this 100%. Been saying it for ages very one dimensional but affective. I know which brand of football I would rather watch.

It must be true, every media outlet and pundit keep on telling us time and time again.

Our game is far, far better, without a doubt. City's goals come from just about every position on the field. Our defenders are often firing them in, out strikers can defend - even our GK has put in a few assists.

i know i keep coming back to it, but we outplayed them at Wembley - totally shut Salah out of the game, and we should have walked it 2:1 or 3:1 before the pen's - and that was without Sergio, without Sane, without Eddy, and without Vinny against their A team... i know (normally) you can't /perhaps shoudn't judge either team by how they play in the Charity Shield - but LFC v City was different because of the season before, and it meant a lot - and we outplayed them for much of the game, without key players. When Foden came on their defense and mf shat themselves, and he properly went at them.

City have a lot to do, but so to do diverpool. And we can, and will, outplay them home and away.
See that Stuart Pearce has said that we don’t have a chance of winning the Prem this season,(by the way that’s the third season in a row that he’s not backed City) that will do for me, he hasn’t got a clue.

See that Stuart Pearce has said that we don’t have a chance of winning the Prem this season,(by the way that’s the third season in a row that he’s not backed City) that will do for me, he hasn’t got a clue.
Surprised Pearce found time in-between telling everyone Foden has to go on loan to a championship team to say something else.

Brainless cunnt (Pearce, not you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.