Atalanta (H) - CL - Pre-Match Thread

Atalanta (H) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked against palace but I really don’t want to see two centre midfielders at cb unless there’s no alternative. We’ve got 3 fit cb’s and none of them are deemed better than two holding midfielders? Wouldn’t have pushed mendy but the fitness staff obviously know what they’re doing so I trust he’s more than ready especially when we’ve opted not to have a replacement (I know cancelo can play there) on the bench. Great to see Foden and mahrez deserves his spot. Jesus can consider himself unlucky felt he deserved to keep his place,

I don’t think your first question is to far off being correct. I’m certainly happy Rodri and Fernandinho are playing centre back instead of Otamendi and Stones hasn’t been in form since beginning of last season.

Big, Big night for Phil,

He needs to take the game by the scruff of the neck and show Pep he is up to the task.

All Phil can do is take his chances as Pep gives them and make himself undropable.

I don't like the comparision with Rashford but I will make it, he came in and made an immediate impact that meant it was hard to keep him out of the team, this is what Phil needs to do.

I am sure he will.

Bt talking var in the PL and claim working well in the CL. Guess they dont watch our games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.