Atalanta (H) - CL - Pre-Match Thread

Atalanta (H) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
otamendi shouldn't get in the team , but stones being on the bench again is interesting

Pep happy with rodri and ferna

I suspect it is a case that we have three players who can play the defensive midfield role who are all fully fit, we have two recognised centre halves one of whom is coming back from a long lay off and another with a knock and short of confidence.

I suspect that Pep is playing the percentages here but he may have also stumbled across a way to play Ferny, Rhodri and Gundo all in the same side.

I like the team but what the hell is it saying about our centre backs, both of whom are fit. Nice to see Phil start. 5-2 city

It says he doesn't trust either just like he didn't last season when Kompany and Laporte were fit. One alongside Laporte is risky, the pair together is a disaster waiting to happen.

Talking about Var and showing Utd v Dippers clips. And talking about other PL Var decisions. This is a CL game, why not show the pathetic non decisions we got against Zagreb

otamendi shouldn't get in the team , but stones being on the bench again is interesting

Pep happy with rodri and ferna

maybe he also needs to give them practise playing together while easing stones back into the first team...after all Stones could get injured himself again and then we would need these two having plenty of time playing together

Ottomendi sia disaster waiting to happen - for me he should be at least 4th choice centre half behind stones, rodri and ferna anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.