United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ve not lost now for one on the bounce.
Much better. I despair of the constant undermining of #SOO that goes on in this thread. Barely a mention of the Utd way or Ole at the wheel. You'll only have yourselves to blame when they bin him and get someone decent. We can laugh when he's gone, but right now he needs us to support the delusion.

What's Vardy got to do with it?
CU7TNE3WUAA5tUC.jpg

I wanted United to win today but I tell you what halfway through I changed my mind, the WhatsApp group is all reds bar me and the shit when they took the lead was unreal even for rags
“ we’re twatting the best team in the country “
“ City crumble v these and they crumble against us, we’re still the biggest game “

“ Salah knows he never gets a sniff against us and faked injury “

You just need reminding what absolute ****s they will be as soon as they get a micro glimpse they done ok

wanted Liverpool to drop points today as it affects City and don’t get me wrong I fuckin hate Liverpool fans with a passion but no club will ever overtake the hate I have for those swamp dwelling twats
One of those games where you want em both to lose - so a draw will have to do....!

Much better. I despair of the constant undermining of #SOO that goes on in this thread. Barely a mention of the Utd way or Ole at the wheel. You'll only have yourselves to blame when they bin him and get someone decent. We can laugh when he's gone, but right now he needs us to support the delusion.

They've been getting someone decent ever since the pisscan retired. Hasn't worked out, that well.

Remembrance Day. Let us all remember that 8 years ago today a devastating earthquake caused 60,000 people to flee for their lives in the Stretford area of Trafford, Greater Manchester. The earthquake measured 6.1 on the richter scale and residents in the Home Counties, Malaysia and Norway are still coming to terms with the devastation. So at 3pm please let's all join together for 6 minutes of laughter to mark the occasion and show our respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.