39 found dead in lorry in Essex

I can't believe the driver knew about his passengers. He would surely recognize a refrigeration truck and know any ppl inside were in danger and refuse to take it or at least open it up at some point. I'm no expert on trucks but what about the settings? Someone please put me right.

I can't believe the driver knew about his passengers. He would surely recognize a refrigeration truck and know any ppl inside were in danger and refuse to take it or at least open it up at some point. I'm no expert on trucks but what about the settings? Someone please put me right.

It's a slightly insulated standard 40ft trailer mate. If you stood inside one and banged on the walls, someone would hear you outside. Especially the driver. The heating controls are on the bowed bit on the front. I can't remember if there is an override inside but I don't think there is. Meaning...

30 odd people making a racket, he would have heard. Then again so would anyone in the vicinity. Like at a ferry port queue. So I would imagine they were told not to make a noise.

It's a slightly insulated standard 40ft trailer mate. If you stood inside one and banged on the walls, someone would hear you outside. Especially the driver. The heating controls are on the bowed bit on the front. I can't remember if there is an override inside but I don't think there is. Meaning...

30 odd people making a racket, he would have heard. Then again so would anyone in the vicinity. Like at a ferry port queue. So I would imagine they were told not to make a noise.
Thanks. It really defies belief what some ppl will do for money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.