Aston Villa (H) Post-Match Thread

Big shout to sterling,Ed and Gundogan- run ours for Angelino and Foden and no injuries as well and a few more goals in the for column - what’s not to like

Villa Ed passing again folks! Big fan of City still and just saying to a friend of mine I don’t think you got out of second gear today and still won convincingly. Really think we deserved a goal but there it is! We won’t play you every week and hopefully we’ll be playing you again next season. All the best for the rest of the season and look forward to welcoming you to Villa Park!

Hope not

BT desperate to rule out the KDB goal, lol. (Personally I think nobody touched it).

Overall we got the points, Gundogan played well, a decent cameo from Phil, and Raz coming up with the goods as so often the case lately.

Poor Fern,

Hes been done twice in two games now

CL Atalanta, Ref gave a penalty against him after forward literally kicks ball towards centre spot whilst running in completely opposite direction into Fern

Villa today, forward just kicks ball to his left & then just runs in opposite direction to run into Fern then fall down after he initiates contact, 2nd yellow/red

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.